David Moreno Delgado
Lawyer graduated from Universidad San Francisco de Quito, Master in Business Administration at the IDE Business School – Universidad de los Hemisferios.
Expert in Tax Law certified by the Ecuadorian Association of Accountants. Additionally, he has been certified in management and application of Double Tax Treaties awarded by FLACSO (Quito), in International Business Management by the IESE Business School (Madrid) and in Strategic Marketing by the IAE Business School (Buenos Aires).
(593) 2600 0269
(593) 9941 60283
This service consists of diagnosing the needs of the client in compliance with fiscal requirements, making tax planning, so that the least economic impact occurs, and that the client optimizes and reduces the tax burden in accordance with the laws in force in the country.
Among the services we provide are:
- Tax diagnosis.
- Tax planning.
- Preparation of taxes for individuals and companies.
- Patrimonial declaration
- Tax claims for excess payment before the Tax Administration.
- Elaboration of tax forms required by the SRI.
- Preparation of Annexes required by the SRI.
- Projection of income tax.
- General Counseling.
Accounting based on NIFF
The information provided in the accounting records is not only useful for the company, it is also essential for the government, since these data is audited and analyzed to determine if the company acts in accordance with the requirements of the law.
It involves the preparation of accounting entries, derived from the operations of the business under International Financial Reporting Standards from the moment of the occurrence of the transaction until obtaining the financial statements. This service consists in providing advice to companies and natural persons aimed at increasing their administrative efficiency and focused on designing integral solutions for their business through an adequate management of the accounting area.
The services we provide in this area are the following:
- Accounting organization.
- Preparation and preparation of accounting records.
- Personalized advice and training to the client for knowledge and management of your company.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Processing of the accounts in the client’s offices.
- Accounting processing from our offices.
In general, it can be said that internal controls are the responses of the management of a company or business to mitigate an identified risk factor or achieve a control objective. The objectives of internal controls can be grouped into four categories:
- Financial information
- Compliance with legal provisions and regulations.